We believe in continuous improvements and adjustments. Please let us know about your experience with our Center. We want to know how we can improve or what works well for you and your clients. RDVM Feedback
If you are interested in a CE presentation at your hospital or ours, please let us know. You can use the online CE Request Form or call us. Available topics include:
• What about those Mast Cell Tumors?
• Immunotherapy – the melanoma vaccine
• When amputation is not possible - palliative management of patients with osteosarcoma
• New drugs – Palladia and Masitinib
• Management of chemotherapy side effects
• Chemotherapy therapy 101 – old poisons, new philosophy
• Chemotherapy safety for medical staff and pet owners
• End of life decisions – how can we help?
• Emotion fatigue management
• Other topics available by request
Any veterinarian can request a courtesy consult with Dr. Sarbu to discuss any case where cancer is a potential diagnosis. She can easily be reached by phone, email, fax or through the Online Consult Form during regular business hours. You should expect an answer from her within a day. If you need urgent advice while the clinic is closed, you can email her and specify that you need an urgent answer.
Dr. Sarbu can advise on further tests needed to reach a diagnosis, help with results interpretation, staging procedures, provide general information about obtain a specific cancer such as general prognosis, treatment options and cost. Due to the complexity of cases she will not be able to make patient-specific recommendations or provide written chemotherapy plans for patients that she has not evaluated.